When: 6/29/13 @ 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Saturday June 29th Everything “SUP” Festival – DelMarVa Board Sports & Harpoon Hanna’s 39084 Harpoon Road, Fenwick Island, DE 19944
Sunday June 30th Paddle Fenwick Race Day – Holts Landing State ParkRoad 346, Millville, DE 19967
- Race event venue opens @ 9:00AM for paddler packet pick up and same day registration
- Fast & Furious Paddler (5.0 Mile) Start @ 11:30 AM and Fun & Festive (2.5M) Paddler Staggered Start @ 11:40AM. Projected end 1:30 PM
- Kids & Critters Fun Paddle @ 1:30-2:00 and Awards Ceremony to follow.
The 1st annual Paddle Fenwick stand up paddle race will feature a 2.5 mile fun course and a 5 mile long course. Whether this is your first race or you are a seasoned paddler this is a great chance to come together for a great cause and have a fun time on the water. The race takes place on the beautiful Indian River Bay and is spectator friendly so make sure you bring your family and friends. The race will feature the following divisions and board classes.
- 2.5 mile course- 12′ and under Men’s and Women’s
- 2.5 mile course -12’6 Men’s and Women’s
- 5 mile course – 12’6 Men’s and Women’s
- 5 mile course- 14′ Men’s and Women’s
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each division and board class. Awards will also be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each age bracket as follows.
- 17 and under
Come out and help support Operation Second Chance and have a great time with friends and family on the water!